Recycled Concrete Packing Fines
Demolished concrete is a valuable resource material that can be suitably recycled back into various construction materials.
Using recycled concrete in your next construction project eliminates the need for demolished concrete being disposed of at council
land fill sites, which assists in protecting the environment from further degradation.
Recycled concrete packing fines material, upon prior request, can be supplied to:
Roads & Maritime Services QA Specification R11 Storm water Drainage – RMS R11 Edition 3, Revision 13, February 2012
Australian Standard 3725 – Jointly Revised AS/NZS 3725:2007
Note: All results are indicative only:
- Maximum Dry Density – 1.70t/m3
- Maximum Wet Density – 1.95t/m3
- Optimum Moisture Content – 14.5%
- California Bearing Ratio > 60%
- Plasticity index – Non Plastic
- Particle Size Distribution – Test Method: AS 1218.104.22.168
Recycled concrete packing fines is an excellent bedding material.
- High quality material that compacts easily
- Moderate to high load bearing strength
- Impervious to water, low shrink swell properties
- Reducing the impact on natural resources
- Working towards an ecologically sustainable future
Uses & Applications
Recycled concrete packing fines has many varying construction applications.
Some typical uses include:
- Pipe bedding & haunch material – non spec
- Pipe side and overlay material - non spec
- General fill material
- Concrete slab, driveway and footpath bedding material
- Base course for building pads
- Pavement bedding material in landscaped areas or courtyards