10mm & 20mm Recycled Decorative Aggregate
Demolished brick, pavers and roof tiles are a valuable resource material that can be suitably recycled back into various decorative and drainage materials. Using recycled brick, pavers and roof tiles in your next project eliminates the need for demolished brick, pavers and roof tiles being disposed of at council land fill sites, which assists in protecting the environment from further degradation.
Note: All results are indicative only: 10mm Aggregate 20mm Aggregate
- Uncompacted Bulk Density 1.21 t/m3 1.20 t/m3
- Compacted Bulk Density 1.32 t/m3 1.29 t/m3
10mm & 20mm recycled decorative aggregate is an excellent retention and filter material.
- Quality material with moderate to large amount of voids
- Aids in moisture retention over top soil
- Provides insulation against temperature fluctuations
- Prevent weed growth if used over membrane
- Manually handled with ease by shovel & wheelbarrow
- Reducting the impact on natural resources
- Potential cost savings
- 100% recycled product
Uses & Applications
10mm & 20mm recycled decorative aggregate can be used for various yard applications.
Some typical uses include:
- Landscaped areas and pathways
- Mulch for garden beds, pot plants and borders
- Driveways and hardstands
- Drainage filter medium material for retaining wall and varying applications
- Drainage backfill around subsoil lines.
- Course fill a a soft ground bridging layer and drainage blanket